Friday 23 January 2015

BETT 2015 - HP makes a potential win into a fail

I am building a quick list of things I would go and see today if I were at BETT and one of those things is the HP Stream line of devices. These small, inexpensive windows machines have had good reviews and come in both laptop and small form factor desktops. They are clearly aimed at the Chromebook buyers and should be considered by schools looking for devices to have in schools.

HOWEVER ....... I went to the BETT page for HP and opened up the web site address that was given on that page only to find myself in the HP USA web site. Perhaps this was a mistake so I went to the second HP BETT pages and same thing. Plus the address given for HP was their Palo ALto headquarters. COME ON HP, seriously!! 

I'd still like to see the HP Stream devices though so if you get to see them why not do a quick review from a teachers point of view?

No comments:

Post a Comment